Welcome to the Clay County Senior Services Website!
Clay County Senior Services supports and values the well-being of our senior adults
Celebrating our 10th year of service for older adults in Clay County
2014 marks our 10th anniversary of serving older adults in Clay County
with our innovative programs and services to help seniors stay safe,
active, and aging well.
Join us at any of the locations and times listed below. Hear about our latest programs,
have a slice of cake, and share with us what makes Clay County a great place to grow old.
- Smithville Senior Center - Friday, August 22, 1:30 pm
113 W Main Street 816-343-2073
- Excelsior Springs Senior Center - Wednesday, September 3, 10:30-11:30 am
112 Thompson 816-630-5955
- North Kansas City Community Center - Monday, September 8, 11:30-12:30 pm
1999 Iron Street 816-300-0531
- Liberty Silver Center - Friday, September 19, 11:30 - 12:30 pm
1600 S Withers Road 816-439-4368
- Kearney Senior Center - Friday, September 26, 11:30-1:00 pm
600 N Jefferson 816-903-6533
- Gladstone Community Center - Tuesday, October 7, 1:00-2:00 pm
6901 N Holmes 816-436-2200 x3604
Sign up to receiver our new bi-monthly E-newsletter:
"Why do they say we're over the hill? I don't even know what that means and why it's a bad thing. When I go hiking and I get over the hill, that means I'm past the hard part and there's a snack in my future."
- Ellen Degeneres